- Award-winning writer and editor in the fields of education, social justice, culture, arts, and humanities.
- Storyteller committed to elevating the voices of marginalized communities and crafting narrative shifts that lead to cultural transformations.
- Nonprofit communications professional supporting systems-level change towards education justice.
- Experienced curriculum builder and program manager in the youth development sector; founder of successful education access projects in grassroots library development, creative writing, journalism, digital storytelling, and girls empowerment.
- Poet and literary scholar engaged with themes of place/displacement, language, myth, power, and reclamation.
- Passionate advocate for equity and liberation, particularly for communities of color through a global lens.
For business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org