- “Fault Line.” Wildness Magazine (Platypus Press), 2018.
- “The Weight of the World, the Weight of Words.” Curing Colorblindness Series. Winter Tangerine, 2016.
- “Cumin, Caraway.” Dirty Chai Magazine, 2016.
- “Green Volatiles.” Noble / Gas Qtrly, 2016
- “People Colored Crayons.” Voices for Diversity and Social Justice: A Literary Education Anthology, 2015 from Rowman & Littlefield Publishing
- “Mountain Medicine.” The Wide Shore, 2015
- “Phoenix Talons.” Quaint Magazine, 2015
- “Tails.” Quaint Magazine, 2015
- “Heliotropism.” A River & Sound Review, 2015
- “School bus cuts continue, despite southend shooting incident.” The Seattle Globalist, 2015
- “Birthday Again.” Pacifica Literary Review, 2014
- Bricolage Literary Arts Journal, 2012 and 2013
- Mare Nostrum Literary Journal, 2013
- “Poems on Wandering.” Aisthesis Honors Journal, 2013
Awards and Honors:
- Pushcart Prize Nomination, 2016
- Peace Corps Top Bloggers Award, 2015
- Academy of American Poets Award, 2013
- Meg Greenfield Essay Award, 2013
- Friends of the UW Libraries Scholarship, 2013
- Mary Gates Leadership Endowment, 2013
- Joan Grayston Prize for Poetry, 2012
- Arthur K. Oberg Prize for Poetry, 2012
- Contributor: “Celebrating the Power of Bilingualism: Community Organizing and Advocacy for English Leaner and Multilingual Student Success in South King County and Washington State.” 2018.
- Contributor: “The Road Map Project 2017 Results Report” on the state of education in South Seattle and South King County. 2018.
- English Department Honors Thesis: “The Art of Ars Poetica: Exploring the Movement of Metalanguage in Poetry about Poetry.” 2013. Adviser:
Conferences and Presentations:
- Errachidia International English Conference, 2016
- Top Blogger Technology Tour (Washington D.C.), 2015
- Association of Writers and Writing Programs (AWP) Conference, 2014
- University of Washington Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium, 2013
- Center of Experiential Learning and Diversity’s Spring Celebration of Leadership Gallery, 2013
- National Undergraduate Conference on Literature, Portland, Oregon, 2013
- National Undergraduate Literature Conference, Ogden, Utah, 2013
Digital Media Work:
Previous Literary Affiliations:
- Book Reviewer, The Fem Lit Mag
- Content Writer/Curator, The Body Is Not An Apology
- Editorial, eNotes
- National Co-Coordinator for Write On! Morocco
- Co-Creator of The Kan Ya Ma Kan Story Collective